Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bondi to Coogee Beach Walk

Yesterday, Nancy and I met at Bondi Beach. We did a meditation course (randomly) and got a bite to eat, then she took me on this wonderful beach / clifftop walk to her home beach in Coogee. Her nanny family lives in Randwick, which is right by Coogee.

This walk took about 3 hours or more and travels from beach to beach. It was a beautiful day, clear skies and super sunny!

This is me with Bondi beach in the background.


Here is the beginning of our walk, this walkway runs the whole way along the coast.


Awesome rock. The shape looks like a fish to me - specifically the scary deep water fish from Finding Nemo.


More cools rock...and Nancy.


Beautiful views along the way.




Notice the huge cemetery right by the ocean. I think it's the Waverley Cemetery.


Just casually practicing rugby by the ocean.


This was right by Clovelly Beach - really cute little area called Gordon's Bay.


Me and Nancy!!! Some sweet old man (and his dog) took this photo.


Hope this isn't too creepy, but had to take a pic. Beautiful place to get married, right by Coogee Beach on the clifftop!!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, but where is your HATTTTT. The wedding looks super small, but awesome spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari!! I saw you posted your blog on Facebook, so I am following you! That's awesome that you're living in Australia for a few month! Hope everything is good with you!
    xoxo
    Kristen
    http://khemp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen - Awesome!! I'm super lucky to be here in Australia for 4 months. Thanks for following me :)

      I'll take a look at your blog too. Hope you're doing well!

      Delete
  3. slightly geeking out but the rocks are amazing for bouldering!!! u need to take up climbing while you are there. Your bro and I would be very proud. miss you!

    ReplyDelete