Saturday, March 17, 2012

Welcome to Sydney!

Wow, I can't believe that I'm in Australia! I arrived last Tuesday and my friend Nancy picked me up from the airport - so great to see a familiar face!

After doing a few errands, we went to Milsons Point, which is an area in North Sydney right by the water and under the Harbour Bridge (which takes you from North Sydney to Sydney) with great views of the opera house and city. What a nice way to spend my first day! As you can see, the weather was gorgeous - 75 and sunny.




From my apartment, I can see a tiny bit of water, but am otherwise surrounded by buildings in this business area of North Sydney. Had a slight malfunction with my iPhone charger, which tripped a circuit causing my fridge to turn off and lose electricity on one side of my apartment...woops! Everything is fixed now :)





More to come!

2 comments: